Buying a lace wig for the first time could be a daunting process as there is so very much choice. This selection is not restricted to finding a design that fits your deal with as lace wigs also vary in construction. The selection in lace wigs allows people to ideally meet the requires of their way of life and image.
There are two kinds of lace wigs, one is full lace wig and the other one is lace front wig.
What are the pros and cons of the full lace Wig?
- They are more natural looking (undetectable) than other wigs
- Hair and scalp under can breathe
- They are comfortable and gentle weight
- They offer more versatile styling options.
- They could be donned for extended periods.
- You can sleep, work-out as well as swim, work-out and even swim in a full lace Wig.
Although chlorine and salt water can harm lace wig hair just since it can your own.
- Has for being glued around entire perimeter within the head.
- Can be time consuming to put on.
I will write the pros and cons of lace front wigs in the next post. Keep attention on it.