Empty the container that your wig is in after you finished soaking the wig, and then turn your faucet and using a low to medium setting to rinse the wig until it is through rinsed.
Gently squeeze the excess water out of a wig by placing the wig between thumb and fingers after finished rinsing. Slide your hand down your wig squeezing it and then opening your hand in a Patten as you work at your hand and water downward and out of the wig carefully. Repeat this until you reach the bottom of the hair. When you’re extracting the water from your wig, don’t pull on the hair.
Apply a leave-in conditioner and entangle after you extract the water. This will keep the hair soft. Finding one that could be used every day and that won’t leave your wig with a heavy build up. A leave-in conditioner and detangle give the hair a natural shine without weighing your hair down, and it is also a good way to nourish and detangle hair at the same time.
Place the wig under a dryer on a wig setting.
Option 1. You can use hot curling iron or flat iron on the human hair wig if you need to do.
Option 2. Some ladies like to pat out excess water with placing the wig out on a towel in the drying process.
Option 3. Leave your wig in a ventilated area to dry overnight. It would take about 8 to 10 hours to complete the process.
Option 4. Place your wig on a slender object such as a can of hairspray or something similar to that shape. It will help your wig to air dry and retain the shape of your wig.
You can style the human hair wig after the wig is completely dry, but you need to be carefully. Take good care of your wig and always use good judgment, your human hair wigs have the ability to remain in great shape for as long as they can last with proper care and maintenance.
* Here are some important things you need to keep in mind
1. Always don’t let your wig dry on a Styrofoam “head” or other type of headstand. The elastic around the wig will loose.
2. Please don’t comb or brush the wavy and curly wig when it is dry, it may cause hair to tangles.
3. Hair dryer or other heat source could be used to dry the wig.
4. Although conditioner could keep the wig looking soft, don’t put too much conditioner on the wig, especially at the cap, it can cause hair to fall out of the wig cap.